After the hot compress, proceed to one of the stretching techniques.
Squeezing and pulling your penis on a regular schedule can produce
incredible gains, just like exercising muscles will make them
bigger and stronger. These exercises stretch your penis,
while also stretching the erectile tissue. These are the
methods for lengthening your penis in its flaccid and
erect state. Choose ONE of these stretching
techniques to include in your workout.
This is the technique most men swear by and the one we recommend. This can be performed either standing up or sitting down.
1. With the penis in its flaccid state, take one hand and grip firmly around the head of your penis. Be careful not to cut off circulation.
2. Pull your penis out in front of you. Stretch it as much as you can without causing pain or discomfort. Hold it there for 5 minutes. After each minute, pull it out slightly further each time. Remeber, this should not hurt.
3. Relax for 1 minute. "Whip" your penis in a circular motion about 30 times. This gets blood flowing again if circulation was inhibited.
4. Repeat Step 2 again four times, except pull your penis in a different direction each time... up, down, left, and right. After each 5 minute pull, repeat Step 3.
5. After you've completed five pulls (5 minutes each), pull your penis out directly in front of you again. Stretch it for 1-minute then give it ten slight "tugs" outward, not pulling too hard, this should not cause any pain.
Stretching the penis with by hand produces the same results as traditional penis weight systems. The safest way to use your hand is by applying most of the pressure anywhere else except on the dorsal nerve, which is that thin nerve that runs along the top of the penis. There is nothing wrong with designing your own way of gripping your penis, as long as you know where and where not to apply the pressure. Once again, DON'T GRIP TOO TIGHT, otherwise you will cut off circulation to your penis.
This exercise will ensure a longer penis within as little as 2 weeks, but within 3-4 months you will really notice a difference.
This technique is similar to our recommended technique. It's been posted on web-forums many times by men who say they've added up to 2" to their penis length!
1. While in its flaccid state, take one hand and grip around the head of your penis. Grip firmly, but remember, you should not feel discomfort or cut off too much circulation.
2. Pull out directly in front of yourself with enough force to feel a painless stretch in your penis. Hold and count for at least 30 seconds to one minute and then rest briefly.
3. Then continue doing this until you've logged in 5-20 minutes of stretching for one session. Take a 10-20 minute break after each session.
This is one of the ancient sexual secrets of the Taoist sages. It involves stretching the penis in both it's flaccid and erect states. Be aware of the singularity of the Taoist methods. Their practices may be unfamiliar to you. For the purposes of this program, we will print the technique as it is described in the Taoist teachings:
Inhale the air through your nose into the throat, then swallow and press it down to the stomach. When the air reaches your lower abdomen, press it into the penis itself. Take the 3 middle fingers of your left hand and press them to the Hui-Yin midpoint between the anus and the scrotum. This lodges the power in your penis. Resume normal breathing, still keeping the left fingers at the midpoint. With your right hand, begin exercising the penis by pulling it forward & backward, stretching it out in a smooth rhythmical motion 36 times. Use your thumb to rub the glans of the penis until it is erect. With your right hand, circle the penis firmly at its base. Still holding firmly, slide your hand forward an inch. This locks the air energy into the penis, pushing it toward the head. Pull the penis out to the right, then rotate with a stirring action 36 times clockwise and counter- clockwise. Then pull the penis out to the left and do the same. The energy of many of your body organs flows into the penis, which enhances its tone and function. Complete the exercise by gently beating the inner right thigh with your erect penis 36 times, then beat the inner left thigh 36 times.
This stretching technique appears in a bestselling book on male sexuality. It involves stretching the penis in both its flaccid and erect states. This seems to be a slightly modified version of the Taoist technique.
1. With your right hand, grip your penis and rhythmically pull it forward and away from your body 10 times (roughly 15 seconds each pull).
2. Repeat to the right 10 times, to the left 10 times and down 10 times.
3. Rub the head of your penis with your thumb until you get an erection. Circle the penis at its base with your thumb and forefinger. Pull forward one inch 10 times to force energy into the head.
4. Pull the erect penis to the right and rotate in small circles while pulling outward 10 times. Repeat to the left 10 times.
5. Gently slap your erect penis against your inner thigh while pulling out on each side 10 times.